Coming back to Basic after many years
- From: Mr John FO Evans <mijas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2008 22:14:53 BST
Having had to go back to Basic for Windows (from years with C) to solve a PC
problem I thought I would experiment with moving the program back to my A9.
Spaces in filenames was a problem - need to work on that.
But I was amazed to find that no 'break' or 'exit' from a loop etc. is
listed in the keywords for RISCOS BASIC.
Is this a feature of BASIC or am I missing something?
/ \._._ |_ _ _ /' Orpheus Internet Services
\_/| |_)| |(/_|_|_> / 'Internet for Everyone'
_______ | ___________./ http://www.orpheusinternet.co.uk
- Prev by Date: Help wanted with DrawWorks
- Next by Date: Re: RISC OS Opro
- Previous by thread: Help wanted with DrawWorks
- Next by thread: Re: Coming back to Basic after many years