Re: NetSurf 1.0 released

Rob Kendrick wrote:
Harriet Bazley wrote:
but it is a bit of a pain on dial-up....

I'm increasingly amazed by the number of people who still are.

Many of us who live in rural areas don't have a choice - our copper
wires are too long!

Chris.

  • Re: ADSL - Getting BT To Install a New Copper Wire
    ... originally had all copper wires running from the telephone poles to ... I have been around to the nieghbour in the house next door in person a ... I can see both our cables go from our houses to the same telephone ... or that I can't tell the difference in colour between two wires - one ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)
  • Re: Poor Mans Busbar--& copper tubing ampacity
    ... it up for buss bars on the boat. ... First, try finding copper busbar. ... 10 wires. ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Measurement Suggestions Sought
    ... one can also soft or hard solder the wires together. ... say chromel, copper, alumel, and the copper part and its two ... link were not there and the chromel was welded directly to the ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Damn you, FEDEX! or Nikon D40 lost in Springfield, MO blackhole.
    ... the 2 mp Mavica he had been using with a Nikon D40. ... After shopping around, he got me to order one for him. ... The shipper had it insured, but from what I have read it could take weeks to sort this crap out. ... You may get your insurance from FedEx and a couple weeks later they find it and deliver it. ...
    (alt.photography)
  • Poor Mans Busbar--& copper tubing ampacity
    ... First, try finding copper busbar. ... ever wonder what the current-carrying capacity of rigid copper tubing ... 10 wires. ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)