Re: To Upgrade or Not. What's the difference?

In message <4ee27d84ceSW_NOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Stuart <SW_NOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In article <5b207ae24e.news@xxxxxxxxx>,
News poster <mistymornings@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does Win95FS make a difference (assuming it runs on an A9)?

I seem to recall that problem came up at the MUG stand at the Midlands
Acorn show last autumn.

The answer is "yes" and "yes"

Yes I can confirm it did as Stuart has stated above.

On mounting a USB stick with out Win95FS the directories appeared
blank with it you could see the files.

Doug

--
Using a Iyonix PC and RISC OS 5.13, the thinking persons alternative
operating system to Microsoft Windows.

  • Re: To Upgrade or Not. Whats the difference?
    ... I seem to recall that problem came up at the MUG stand at the Midlands ... Acorn show last autumn. ... Stuart Winsor ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.apps)
  • Re: Mine eyes have seen the glory
    ... While I can't recall any particular accent in her speech, ... the midlands and south of England. ... records the word chiefly from New England and southern and South ... one of the indicated her and said to her wooer, "That yourn?". ...
    (alt.usage.english)
  • Re: Faraday cage
    ... No that keeps climbing out of the mug. ... Also, I well recall the one we had at Racal, which had issues with the ... Martin in Zuid Holland ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • Re: Southeast / Birmingham Shows
    ... David Bradforth wrote: ... MUG are still in the process of finalising a location for the Midlands ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.misc)
  • Re: OpenVector and Co. version 3.23 released
    ... I have used!Drawplus for "years" and I am loooking ... Midlands Midsummer Mug show, for all things RISC OS, July 10th 2010. ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.apps)