Re: Disputes on this and other RISCOS Groups
- From: Alan Calder <alan_calder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 09:56:54 +0100
In article <4ee23f6940UCEbin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, John Williams (News)
In article <4ee23cf51calan_calder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Alan Calder
Definitely don't get this here, even when switching to a
non-proportonal font. Using Pluto as you are though v3.03h in my
case. Nice the way you can switch fonts on the fly in Pluto.
Sorry, my error. Your non-proportional fonts will also contain these as
conventional characters, as they are designed for word-processing. I
really meant /my/ non-proportional font, which is a clearer (IMHO)
version of the system font.
Try system and you'll see what I mean.
Thanks for the explanation but it still doesn't work. Change my alternate
font to System from Corpus Medium and although I get a horrible display
(you *really* like it like that?) still no sign of any strange characters
of any kind. Can it be that the font you are using is non-standard in some
Alan Calder, Milton Keynes, UK.
- Prev by Date: Re: To Upgrade or Not. What's the difference?
- Next by Date: Re: Disputes on this and other RISCOS Groups
- Previous by thread: Re: Disputes on this and other RISCOS Groups
- Next by thread: Re: Disputes on this and other RISCOS Groups