Disputes on this and other RISCOS Groups
- From: Timothy Hartley <tNOgSPAMh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 15:29:19 +0100
I too am another sitting on the sidelines regretting the tone of
"discussions" in the RISCOS groups and the continual, almost
continuous, venning of personal likes and dislikes.
It really does get in the way of those of us who come to read the
views of those who know far more about our platform or seek occasional
advice. I seem to remember something about " a house divided against
- Prev by Date: Re: To Upgrade or Not. What's the difference?
- Next by Date: Re: To Upgrade or Not. What's the difference?
- Previous by thread: Re: Beta testers required for new RISC OS application
- Next by thread: Re: Disputes on this and other RISCOS Groups