effTTT and effShared problems

I've just tried to convert a TTF font to a RISC OS font, but the version of
effTTT I had (3.50 labelled as 3.00) crashed on loading the font. So I went
to EFF's website and found version 4.00 which also required effShared to
run.

I installed effShared as per the instructions, but this gave the error:

Attempt to use badly nested error handler (or corrupt R13)
Internal error: abort on data transfer at &000086DC

Thinking the computer might need rebooting I did, but now the computer gets
stuck in an error window loop during boot up.

Can anyone offer any help please?

--
How about a beer, Norm?
That's that amber sudsy stuff, right? I've heard good things about it!

|\ /| ark Fraser /mfraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
.