Re: DNS v. 10 Preferred -- is all this trouble covert?

Well my system just crashed again. -- went to blue screen. The e-mail
I was working on, gone of course. I have to shut off my computer via
it's hard button to go off and back on.

What the heck, I'll go get the error messages (I wrote down
win32k.sys somewhere along the error)

C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERf0ba.dir00\Mini102508-01.dmp
C:\DOCUME~1\Owner\LOCALS~1\Temp\WERf0ba.dir00\sysdata.xml