NaturallyMobile voice recorder

I have one of these Naturally Mobile voice recorders, no manuals or
accessories, and am having a difficult time determining what version of
the Dragon NaturallyMobile voice recorder this unit is. It looks like
the pictures I have seen on the web for the voiceit NaturallyMobile
vtr3200, but it has a USB port, and all the NaturallyMobile recorders I
have found on the web all say they have serial ports. On the battery
cover in the back of the recorder, the label says Dragon Systems Inc
Dragon Naturally Mobile Recorder R1, and Model#0532000000. Does anyone
have an idea what version of the NaturallyMobile recorders this is? I
purchased Dragon Naturally Speaking 7 (awaiting shipment), and was
hoping to use this recorder with it, but until I determine what model
this recorder is, I can't even find a manual or user guide for it.

Thanks,

  • Re: Specialized use of new Intel Macs
    ... Specialized Use of Mac OS X on Intel Macs ... I wrestled with that damn Sony ICD-MX20 digital voice recorder for the ... Next step was to take the tiny recorder over to my MacBook Pro, ... Dragon change my recorded voice to text. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Specialized use of new Intel Macs
    ... I wrestled with that damn Sony ICD-MX20 digital voice recorder for the ... Dragon change my recorded voice to text. ... Speech recognition is so unappreciated in the computer ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Dragon with Netscape
    ... I use Dragon all the time with my 3 Intel Macs. ... corrections completed, otherwise the original audio file gets flushed. ... The Pro version of Dragon hangs onto the audio file, ... Only recorder that received a 5 star rating from the Dragon evaluation ...
    (comp.speech.users)
  • Re: Use of Auto Dictation Software in Genealogy
    ... I have recently acquired a copy of Dragon NaturallySpeaking, ... I use it a lot in transcription. ... Dragon sell a little recorder which can be used and then plugged into the ...
    (soc.genealogy.computing)
  • Re: OT: Acrobat Problems
    ... I have reinstalled 95, 98, 98 SE on a lot of computers, but I've only ... An older version of Paperport. ... It is handy to scan the index of a book, or series of manuals so ... early tape recorder manuals the publisher doesn't index in their ...
    (sci.electronics.design)