Re: BIOMETRIC BASED AUDIO OWNERSHIP VERIFICATION USING DISCRETE WAVELET TRANSFORM AND SYD TECHNIQUES
- From: "Steven_Lord" <slord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 09:23:58 -0500
"Kechanna" <keshava.gn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:9ab48626-92bc-44d7-a9d9-67e720b503bb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I need MATLAB code for BIOMETRIC BASED AUDIO OWNERSHIP VERIFICATION
(Authentication) USING DISCRETE WAVELET TRANSFORM (DWT) AND SVD
(Singular Value Decomposition) TECHNIQUES...
or related to it... Can anyone help me...??
That sounds like a highly specialized topic; I doubt that anyone has code pre-written for this that they can simply send to you. I think you're going to need to implement this yourself; if while doing so you encounter specific problems, post what you've done and describe specifically where you're stuck and someone may be able to help you resolve those specific problems.
To contact Technical Support use the Contact Us link on http://www.mathworks.com
- Prev by Date: Re: create a variable of a specific length in matlab and populate it with 0's or 1's
- Next by Date: Re: converting csv into '.mat' without loading into memory
- Previous by thread: S-function or packed simscape model for blackbox usage without simscape license
- Next by thread: Error using ==> nanmean Too many input arguments.