Re: MEX on linux: Which compiler am I using?

Thanks. That worked. gcc -v shows that I have 4.2.4, but MEX works
with only 4.2.3 (according to this: http://www.mathworks.com/support/compilers/R2010a/glnxa64.html#matlab
..When I went into Synaptic package manager (on Ubuntu) to uninstall
gcc 4.2.4, it selected 4.2.3 and other packages.

Am I to assume that 4.2.3=4.2.4?

Thanks.