Re: imrotate() plezz help
- From: "syed ali " <doubleone2@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 19:02:04 +0000 (UTC)
ImageAnalyst <imageanalyst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message <31fa6ba9-3644-426b-be84-cc6638de8a96@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>...
I gave this answer long ago to someone else.zeros() is used only once in the imrotate() function. I have converted it to 255*ones() but the result is the samr when i write the code
just make a copy of imrotate.m.
Change zeros() to 255*ones() and there you go.
Your new imrotate should override the built-in one.
plezz try it yrself....
- Prev by Date: Re: acceleration-velocity-displacement?
- Next by Date: How to learn microkinetic model?
- Previous by thread: Re: imrotate() plezz help
- Next by thread: Re: imrotate() plezz help