Control DAQ Digital Output Signals with Matlab GUI
- From: "Amin " <mjama@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 21:53:04 +0000 (UTC)
I tried everywhere on the net but i m still confused. so here is my problem,
My DAQ board KPCI-3103A ist connected to another Board where an Ultrasonic Sensor (Dual-Use:sender/reciever in one) is Brazed. I must send Digital Signals in Loop from my KPCI-3103A to the Sensor-Board to control the Sending and recieving data through an Analog Input on the KPCI-3103A. I connected the Sensor-Board to the KPCI-3103A with an Analog Input and Analog Ground, and 6 Digital IOs which must be Outputs from the KPCI-3103A, and the Signals must be Adjustable and running simultaneously, I already make a GUI but dont know how to make the right commands:
1. Signal (S/R): when High-->Sensor is Sending Ultrasonic. when Low--> Sensor is Recieving Echo. The time between the left Edge from this Signal (S/R) and the left edge from the sencond one (CLK) must be adjustable with a Slider.
2. Signal (CLK): I must be able to adjust the Pulse Width , Pulse Duration and Pulses Number, to get the frequency which i need.
3. Signal (InGND): when this signal is High the sensor is recieving Echo, and i must adjust the time between the right edge from (S/R) signal and the left Edge from this signal (InGND).
4.5. and 6.(REM1,REM2 and REM3): Are aplifyers for the incoming Echo, so hier too i must adjust the time between the Left edge from the 3.Signal (InGND) and the Left Edge of the Three REMs and in a GUI with 3 Check Buttons (Checked means Amplifying in On) .
I will be Thankful if you can Help with any Suggestions or Tipps. I figured I can use a GUI for the Functions, but i dont really know if that will really do it, if you think so let me know please.
- Prev by Date: Re: error using dicominfo
- Next by Date: Re: loop vs matrix multiplication: speed vs memory
- Previous by thread: Re: error using dicominfo
- Next by thread: return value of standalone executable