out of memory

Dear All,
I'm working with Matlab 7.1 and SPM8 (statistical parametric mapping, for the elaboration of magnetic resonance imaging).
when I try to do one of the elaboration step, matlab give me the following error:

error using ==> cfg_message>issuemsg
job execution failed. the full log of this run can be found in MATLAB command window, starting with the lines ...

------------------------------
Running job #1
Running 'New Segment'
Failed 'New Segment'
Error using ==> zeros
Out of memory. Type HELP MEMORY for your options.
In file "C:\spm8\toolbox\Seg\spm_preproc_write8.m" (v3172), function "rgrid" at line 435.
In file "C:\spm8\toolbox\Seg\spm_preproc_write8.m" (v3172), function "spm_preproc_write8" at line 241.
In file "C:\spm8\toolbox\Seg\spm_preproc_run.m" (v3168), function "run_job" at line 112.
In file "C:\spm8\toolbox\Seg\spm_preproc_run.m" (v3168), function "spm_preproc_run" at line 27.

The following modules did not run:
Failed: New Segment

this error occurs also in other computer, not only on mine.
Someone knows how this error means and what can I do to continue my work?

Hopefully to receiv help from you,

Cristina

  • Re: About Image Processing
    ... I'm new to MATLAB and working with MATLAB as a part of my project, my query is, is there any function to segment an image into square blocks using IPT of matlab? ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Problem....Out of memory....
    ... I try to build up a model for 3D cubic lattice using a 3D matrix ... Type HELP MEMORY for your options. ... I get confused whether it is runing or the computer is crash ... So how to make tool in Matlab to display how many percent ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Finding Length/Height in image
    ... i'm new to matlab and i've to use this program as part of my project. ... Secondly, do you want the height in pixels, or real world units? ... the first coordinate and the last coordinate. ... then you have to segment out your person from the ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Question regarding Image segmentation
    ... I am new to matlab. ... I have an image of MRI and i want to segment the are of tumour. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Sparse matrix indexing speed -- shape sensitivity
    ... MATLAB already has limitations similar to this presently on its 2D sparse matrices which user's must work around. ... Type HELP MEMORY for your options. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)