path problem in matlab

Hi,

I am new and this may be a new bee question but..

I have recently installed R2007b. When I open an M-File and try to run it, it gives me an error and says the M-File is not found is not found in the current directory or on the matlab path.

Now the current directory shown in the main window is
"C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\MATLAB"
and the location of the M-File I try to run is exactly the same!!
"C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\MATLAB/2.1.m"

I used File->Set Path to add it to the directory to make sure it is fine.

When I press "Change Directory" or "Add to path" the m file seems to work but I fed up with the error. If you can please tell me how to get rid it I will be happy. Thanks in advance

  • Re: the problem with "Attempt to execute SCRIPT length as a function."
    ... It is likely that this M-file (which will tell you where it is ... MATLAB path, and things should work fine again. ... > file anymore. ... Attempt to execute SCRIPT length as a function. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: location of m-file for Simulink callback function
    ... Michael Salloker wrote: ... > I have an m-file with the callback functions of a Simulink model. ... > set them all on my Matlab path, ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: accessing *.m file from other directory
    ... > Is it possible to access a function file*.m,from a directory other than the working directory? ... Every m-file on the MATLAB path is accessible from any directory. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: path problem in matlab
    ... I am new and this may be a new bee question but.. ... When I open an M-File and try to run it, it gives me an error and says the M-File is not found is not found in the current directory or on the matlab path. ... Now the current directory shown in the main window is ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: calling functions
    ... Both functions must be on the Matlab path. ... m-file, not subfunctions of that m-file. ... MATLAB help for "function_handle". ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)