Re: plotmatrix formating
- From: "J.N." <joao.natali@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 07:09:24 -0700 (PDT)
On May 4, 1:15 am, "matt dash" <n...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
It's tricky because the position of each ylabel is defined
in the scale of its respective axes, so you'd have to check
all their positions, normalize them, find the on that's
furthest left, convert that value to the scale of each
axis, and set the position of each label to those values.
It's probably a lot easier to just use the ylabel of the
big axis, and pad it with spaces until they line up where
you want them:
[H,AX,BigAx,P]=plotmatrix(bsxfun(@times,rand(100,5),[10 5 1
Experiment 2 Experiment 3 Experiment 4 Experiment
Personally I turn off the histograms and put the labels in
the horizontal boxes... but obviously if you want
histograms that won't cut it.
Thank you for your reply, Matt.
Setting ylabel does work, especially if I set the figure size in the
code so that the alignment is not changed.
In this case I really need the histograms, but in the future I will
use your idea of placing the labels in those boxes.
Thanks for the suggestion.
- Prev by Date: Re: position of the max value in a vector
- Next by Date: Re: position of the max value in a vector
- Previous by thread: Re: plotmatrix formating
- Next by thread: Working with state-space representation of multivariable models