Re: semicolon and output ...
- From: roberson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Walter Roberson)
- Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 16:27:17 +0000 (UTC)
In article <ftarqh$7un$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
helper <spamless@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
'Roberson' is my family name; my given name is 'Walter'.
Can you recommend a better editor than the MATLAB editor?
Oh no, you aren't getting me involved in any religious wars ;-)
There is a certain editor that I have used long enough that my
fingers know what to do. I don't have to think about
"to move the cursor from here to there requires doing this and
then that and then...": I just look at where I am and where I
want to be, and my fingers go clicky-click-click and I'm there.
So I'm productive in it, which makes it a better editor -for me-.
But "De gustibus non est disputandum", and if other people are
willing to risk losing Pascal's Wager by using something other
than The One True Editor, then they shall have my pity but not my
"Eightly percent of the people in the world are fools and the
rest of us are in danger of contamination." -- Walter Matthau
- Prev by Date: Re: Large linear systems of equations
- Next by Date: Re: unchangable variable counted for the beginning of the loop
- Previous by thread: Re: semicolon and output ...
- Next by thread: Re: semicolon and output ...