Re: MATLAB 7.1 download

In article <24244817.1204308162253.JavaMail.jakarta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
rathika <rathika2786@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello members,
I am a final year student.I am doing a project in matlab 7.1.Can any body tell me the link for secure and free download of matlab 7.1.

"Note: Trials are not available to students."

So the answer is "NO, Mathworks policy is not to make free downloads
available to students".

Somehow I suspect, though, that when you say "free download", you
mean a fully working version that you do not have to pay for.
There are no legal free versions of Matlab available.

If you need a free version of a Matlab-like language, you could
look into the Octave project.
"Do not on any account attempt to write on both sides of
the paper at once." -- Walter C. Sellar

Relevant Pages