How to compare two images in matlab?
- From: Jurgen <junne24@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 08:09:09 EDT
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I hope so...
How can I compare two images or two matrices in matlab with each other. The thing is, I have a couple of master images and I want to compare a new image with them to see which one resembles the most to the new image. They all have the same size.
Is there a general approach to this problem or some script I can use?
I tried subtracting one from another but this doesn't take into account that the image may be rotated or translated.
The images represent the various displacements of potentiometers of a human lying on a mattress. Basically it represents the displacements of the mattress.
I have the image of different humans lying on their back, on their side, on their front,...
and now I want to know how a new person is lying on the mattress based on the new image.
I hope I have made myself clear and you understand everything.
- Prev by Date: Re: Matlab DLL out of memory
- Next by Date: glmfit output
- Previous by thread: Just a simple question...
- Next by thread: Re: How to compare two images in matlab?