Creating a TRUELY stand alone Matlab application

Hi all,

Im trying to take a Matlab function I have created and covert/compile
it in C as a stand alone application. I wish to run it on machine
WITHOUT Matlab installed.

Currently it runs fine on Matlab machines, however if I run it on a
machine without Matlab, I get an error stating that I am missing a
"mclmcrrt73.dll" file.

Thanks,
Matt.

  • Calling a .exe from a Stand Alone Application
    ... call to an external program. ... I use the dos command to call this .exe ... execute the program from Matlab it works Ok, ... I compile the code, no compilation error, I also run the stand alone ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • error on stand alone application
    ... I used the comand mcc –mv filename.m to create a stand ... alone application. ... Thus I copy to another computer without MATLAB. ... Click on OK to terminate the application. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Creating Stand alone GUI
    ... It seen that you know about stand alone application, ... I created a tool in matlab. ... With this GUI is possible to set parameters to plotsome 2D ... I have to compile the role thing in a executable program. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • dlmwrite bug in matlab stand alone application?
    ... The stand alone works great, and even few other times that i use dlmwrite, but it seems that 1xN i can save without any problem, but 2xN and i matlab saves me the wrong file. ... When i run the stand alone function under matlab, and get the variables to the work space there are fine, but if i use dlmwrite on the same variables and i get a different file saved. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: How to make stand alone (.exe) applications in
    ... If you have Matlab compiler, it is the function mcc. ... you can create a stand alone application with a c/c++ ... You can't make standalone of Script file but rather of function file ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)