Re: passing command line arguments to a matlab exe

xargon wrote:

Hi everyone,

I have a matlab .m file that I have compiled to an executable using
the
mcc command.

Now when I invoke this program from the Matlab environment, I used
the
syntax:

prototype('left image', 'C:\dilbert2\d_1', 'right image',
'C:\dilbert2\d_2')

Now, after the compilation, I have the proto.exe

I tried proto.exe left image, C:\dilbert2\d_1, right image,
C:\dilbert2\d_2.

However, this does not work... with or without the quotes. I am
using
windows. How can I pass these arguments to the generated
executable.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Perhaps the following URL contains information useful to you ?

<http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/data/1-18448.html?solution=1-18448>

  • Re: mcc compilation error
    ... This was fixed by adding '-a setprod' to the mcc command. ... > The compilation is done using: ... setprod appears to be a Matlab File Exchange contribution. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • passing command line arguments to a matlab executable
    ... mcc command. ... Now when I invoke this program from the Matlab environment, ... Now, after the compilation, I have the proto.exe ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Using classes in a compiled library
    ... This will generate a C interface to each of these ... but you can create functional interfaces to MATLAB class methods. ... Do you receive an error message either during the compilation or (if ... I can call the sortdisplay constructor, ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Long load times for .mat files
    ... > Basically I have a mex file read_data.c to read a binary into Matlab data> structures; it reads e.g. asdf.mydat and creates matrices and structs> which are then sent to the workspace. ... I doubt any compilation is taking place; that compilation should have already taken place when you created the MEX-file from the C source code file. ... When you use your binary file reading function, your data is probably laid out in the file in a simpler arrangement than the data in a MAT-file is arranged. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Using classes in a compiled library
    ... containing a classdef, you can call the constructor, but that's it. ... What versions of MATLAB and MATLAB Compiler are you using? ... Do you receive an error message either during the compilation or (if ... disp('Inside the MATLAB sortdisplay function'); ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)