Re: passing command line arguments to a matlab exe

xargon wrote:

Hi everyone,

I have a matlab .m file that I have compiled to an executable using
the
mcc command.

Now when I invoke this program from the Matlab environment, I used
the
syntax:

prototype('left image', 'C:\dilbert2\d_1', 'right image',
'C:\dilbert2\d_2')

Now, after the compilation, I have the proto.exe

I tried proto.exe left image, C:\dilbert2\d_1, right image,
C:\dilbert2\d_2.

However, this does not work... with or without the quotes. I am
using
windows. How can I pass these arguments to the generated
executable.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Perhaps the following URL contains information useful to you ?

<http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/data/1-18448.html?solution=1-18448>
.