Error using "Embedded Matlab Function" block

Hello all.

I'm using two instances of the "Embedded Matlab Function" Simulink
block in a model. When I try to update the model, the following error
occurs:
"Data type override setting must be the same for all instances of
library Embedded MATLAB Function Block #884."
If I try to update the model again, it works in simulation but code
generation using Real-Time Workshop fails giving the error:

Error reported by S-function 'sf_sfun' in '<Path of the block>/
SFunction ':
Stateflow Suppress Error.

Does anyone know where is the problem?

I'm using MATLAB Version 7.1.0.246 (R14) Service Pack 3

Thanks in advance.

Massimo
.