Error using "Embedded Matlab Function" block
- From: Massimo <massimo.spadaro@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 04:21:10 -0400
I'm using two instances of the "Embedded Matlab Function" Simulink
block in a model. When I try to update the model, the following error
"Data type override setting must be the same for all instances of
library Embedded MATLAB Function Block #884."
If I try to update the model again, it works in simulation but code
generation using Real-Time Workshop fails giving the error:
Error reported by S-function 'sf_sfun' in '<Path of the block>/
Stateflow Suppress Error.
Does anyone know where is the problem?
I'm using MATLAB Version 126.96.36.199 (R14) Service Pack 3
Thanks in advance.
- Prev by Date: Mean shift clustering
- Next by Date: boxplot
- Previous by thread: Mean shift clustering
- Next by thread: curvature in 3D