face recognition MATLAB code

hi
i am an UG student undergoing my engg course in MEPCO SIVAKASI.
i am doing my project under the title of FACE RECOGNITION USING
EIGEN FACES AND EIGEN EYES.
plz send me the MATLAB code for this project with some explanation.
plz send me as soon as possible.
i will b very thankfull to you if u send me the code as soon.
yours sincerely
alagu selvi

  • MATLAB CODE FOR FACE RECOGNISATION
    ... MEERUT. ... i am doing my project under the title of FACE RECOGNITION USING ... plz send me the MATLAB code for this project with some explanation. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • MATLAB CODE FOR IMAGE FUSION FOR FACE RECOGNITION
    ... i am a student and i want the matlab code of IMAGE FUSION FOR FACE RECOGNITION. ... plz send me soon. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: useful Matlab codes for facial recognition
    ... Amit Singh wrote: ... > matlab code for face recognition so if u find any plz contact ... Then in the search window fill in face recognition, ... and one has a 4.5 star rating. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Face Recognition
    ... It will be so helpful if I u send me face recognition code, ... > content based Image reterival MATLAB CODE ... > video compression MATLAB CODE ... > 3D spiht image compression MATLAB CODE ...