How to Record Sound in Matlab
- From: "Brijender Singh" <brijendersingh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 17:38:13 GMT
I want to record sound that comes over the SPEAKERS in an XP
machine with Matlab R12.1.
Fs = 8000;
y = wavrecord(5*Fs, Fs, 'int16');
only captures and plays noise, which I assume is due to sound-card's
line-in port is OPEN.
All assistance is greatly appreciated.
Thanks and Regards,
- Prev by Date: string variables
- Next by Date: Re: create logical array
- Previous by thread: string variables
- Next by thread: Can't draw a straight line? Well...now you can!