Re: symbol in matlab

alex wrote:

Hi

I know how to type alpha in the matlab figure like \alpha. How about
infinity? \infinity and \inf do not work. Thanks for any sugguestion.

\infty is the right latex cmd.

S.

--
e-mail : Stephane.Mottelet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: symbol in matlab
    ... alex wrote: ... > I know how to type alpha in the matlab figure like \alpha. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • symbol in matlab
    ... I know how to type alpha in the matlab figure like \alpha. ... Thanks for any sugguestion. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: random number generator which follows the specific function
    ... I need the random generator that the distribution follows below form: ... Is it possible using MATLAB rand function?? ... then there is no finite real constant that the -6 could be replaced with that would give an integral of expthat was not +infinity. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Regarding Bessel function
    ... >>> Can anyone tell how to calculate zeroth order modified bessel function of large real numbers? ... besseligave infinity on Matlab. ... mupad could not evaluate it either: ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Fortran Dialog And Mex File
    ... Infinity wrote: ... I still have Matlab 6.0 (I can not upgrade at the ... and I use it to make executable files of my ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)