Re: Matlab 7.0: where is "matlab.h"??
- From: "Steven Lord" <slord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 14:05:46 -0400
"Darren" <webtycoon777-shier@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I am currently trying to create a matlab standalone executeable. When
> i tried to include "matlab.h" inside my code, i got compilation
> saying that matlab.h is not found. May i know how i can access this
This might answer your question:
> Another question, can i convert a simulink model into a standalone
> form(executable...) which can be run by user without matlab software?
This is really outside my area of expertise, but I _believe_ you'll need the
Hopefully someone whose area of expertise includes Simulink and/or Real-Time
Workshop can confirm this.
- Prev by Date: xPC taget CPU - Athlon or Intel
- Next by Date: Re: Really appreciate if anyone can help vectorize
- Previous by thread: xPC taget CPU - Athlon or Intel
- Next by thread: question about fprintf