Re: Matlab 7.0: where is "matlab.h"??

"Darren" <webtycoon777-shier@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ef199f5.-1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Hi,
>
> I am currently trying to create a matlab standalone executeable. When
> i tried to include "matlab.h" inside my code, i got compilation
> saying that matlab.h is not found. May i know how i can access this
> library?

This might answer your question:

http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/data/1-TUUKR.html?solution=1-TUUKR

> Another question, can i convert a simulink model into a standalone
> form(executable...) which can be run by user without matlab software?

This is really outside my area of expertise, but I _believe_ you'll need the
Real-Time Workshop:

http://www.mathworks.com/products/rtw/

Hopefully someone whose area of expertise includes Simulink and/or Real-Time
Workshop can confirm this.

--
Steve Lord
slord@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: Simulink to DSP/uC analysis
    ... Real-Time Workshop could be part of the answer. ... Required clock speed and memory requirements will be highly architecture and compiler dependent. ... RTW can give you generic ANSI C code for your Simulink model, but how that code will run on a specific processor, is a question that can only be answered by actually compiling the code and running it either inside a simulator or on the actual hardware. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Simulink code generation
    ... I need to generate a code from a simulink model, but under 'Configuration ... Parameters' I don't have 'Real-Time Workshop' tree on the left side. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Real-Time Workshop Build Errors
    ... While building a simulink model with an enmebbed s-function in Real-Time Workshop, ... Error using ==> genMakefileAndBuild at 1070 ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Do I need real time workshop for this application?
    ... Unless you need your code to run in real time then no you do not need Real-Time Workshop. ... There are multiple different ways that a Simulink model could get the current mouse position, with the right approach depending on exactly what you are trying to do. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)