New open source framework for computer vision
- From: Topi <topi.maenpaa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 01:36:43 -0700 (PDT)
Into is a cross-platform machine intelligence application framework
written in C++. It's open source, licensed under the Affero GPL v3.
provides a different, super-fast way to build cutting-edge,
high-performance applications for image analysis, machine vision,
pattern recognition, and artificial intelligence.
It features a layered API and more than 20 fully interoperable plug-in
modules for accessing image and data sources, powerful feature
extractors, classifiers, neural networks, and much more. Into provides
more than a typical software library or API. It features an innovative
execution engine, Ydin, that makes it easy to create dynamic programs
that automatically run in parallel. Into lets you create complex,
distributed applications with unprecedented ease and speed. Close
intergration with Qt makes creating beautiful user interfaces a snap.
Into is currently available for Linux and Windows. OS X and embedded
Linux (Android, Meego) support is coming soon.
For more information see http://intopii.com/into/.
+358 40 774 7749
- Prev by Date: Re: SPAM BOTS take over comp.robotics.misc
- Next by Date: Re: SPAM BOTS take over comp.robotics.misc
- Previous by thread: SPAM BOTS take over comp.robotics.misc
- Next by thread: small hub motors