Re: packet: pad header 020 / Leap not in sync
- From: "Richard B. Gilbert" <rgilbert88@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 12:32:15 -0400
Maarten Wiltink wrote:
"Folkert van Heusden" <folkert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
My ntpd won't sync.
- windows 2003 server as ntp server
- vmware esx 3.0.2 server as ntp client
Virtual machines are best left unsynchronised. The host will
take care of it. This is really the best solution; if you
think SpeedStep is bad, try not to imagine five VMs fighting
In the case of VMWare ESX we found it best to let VMWare take care of the clock. This was three or more years ago and may not still hold true!
- Prev by Date: Re: NTP Third party client on Windows OS ?
- Next by Date: Re: NTP Third party client on Windows OS ?
- Previous by thread: Re: packet: pad header 020 / Leap not in sync
- Next by thread: Re: packet: pad header 020 / Leap not in sync