Solaris10 - kvm_open failed error
- From: ssubrama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Sivakumar Subramani)
- Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 08:01:23 GMT
We are using ntpd daemon xntpd 3-5.93e version and
compiled in solaris 10.
When we run the daemon with xntpd -c ntpd.conf , the following error
occured and daemon exits.
Apr 9 21:21:46 su01e01 xntpd: [ID 702911 daemon.notice] xntpd
3-5.93e Mon Oct 17 05:40:24 CDT 2005 (6)
Apr 9 21:21:46 su01e01 xntpd: [ID 702911 daemon.error] kvm_open
The same daemon was working fine with Solaris 8.
Is there any fix available for this issue in Solaris 10 or do we need
to take care anything explicitly for Solaris 10 for this xntpd version.
Please let us know.
Thanks in advance.
questions mailing list
- Prev by Date: Re: ipv6 support on linux - bind problem
- Next by Date: Re: ipv6 support on linux - bind problem
- Previous by thread: Startup transient with missing drift file
- Next by thread: Re: Solaris10 - kvm_open failed error