- From: Ron Croonenberg <ronc@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 09:45:32 -0500
I am trying to do the following.
We are planning to have a time server with it's own gps/clock and have other servers sync with that one.
For now I am setting up one machine that servers as the main time server and let others sync with it.
Problem I have is that I see things in the ntp.log like :
9 Mar 09:06:21 ntpd: time reset 1.734569 s
9 Mar 09:06:21 ntpd: synchronisation lost
9 Mar 09:15:01 ntpd: synchronisation lost
9 Mar 09:30:03 ntpd: time reset 1.740734 s
9 Mar 09:30:03 ntpd: synchronisation lost
9 Mar 09:34:28 ntpd: synchronisation lost
So I either have a problem in the server and client config files or I am facing another problem ?
- Prev by Date: Re: why does my unauthenticated peer still sync?
- Next by Date: Re: 4.2.1-RC1 on FreeBSD 4.11 doesn't seem to discipline the local clock
- Previous by thread: peering question
- Next by thread: Re: synchronization