fetching a TGT for service principal
- From: Nikhil Mishra <nikhilm@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 12:23:13 +0530
Hi All ,
I have recently developed this issue while configuring
microsoft KDC in mixed environments.
My environment is unix client and server and windows
server 2003 KDC .
I have registered an SPN unix/a.b.c.d under a user unix1
in windows KDC .
I fetch a keytab using ktpass standard hotfix and I am sure
its not corrupt.
I was able to fetch a TGT for this service principal sometime
back using ,
kinit -kt unix.keytab unix/a.b.c.d
I did some reconfigurations on windows DC and I am not
able to fetch this TGT anymore . I am getting following error
when this command runs , Although I am able to fetch a service
ticket for this principal at the same time using kvno.
We are able to fetch a TGT for a service principal on MIT KDC.
Is it not allowed on windows ? but , I was able to fetch a TGT before
I am not sure If I was looking at something else ?
Any help is appreciated .
- Prev by Date: Re: KDC Configuration Questions
- Next by Date: can kdc and openldap server in the same server
- Previous by thread: Re: KDC Configuration Questions
- Next by thread: can kdc and openldap server in the same server