Re: Kerberos and IE Single Sign-on

Luciano Bolonheis wrote:

Hi,
i'm trying to make a Single sign-on environment... and I have all the
possible problems...
using the mod_auth_kerb with apache in internet explorer, it
authenticate but asks for the password. I get a ticket with the Kfw
Leash32 application, and even with valid ticket is asks for the
password. Someone know what can I do?

You should find out if IE is actually using the Kerberos ticket. I recall some obscure option in IE config for that. For instance, in Outlook Express, that option is SPA (Secure Password Authentication). If you machine is in ADS, it will try GSS-API, otherwise, it will go for NTLM.

I think IE has a similarly cryptic option name.

Nix.