rndc.key vs. rndc.conf
- From: "online-reg" <online-reg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 17:08:58 -0700
Hi All: One more conf issue on bind 9.7.1-P2
After running rndc-confgen and reloading BIND I’m getting this error:
WARNING: key file (/etc/namedb/rndc.key) exists, but using default configuration file (/etc/namedb/rndc.conf)
rndc: connection to remote host closed
This may indicate that
* the remote server is using an older version of the command protocol,
* this host is not authorized to connect,
* the clocks are not synchronized, or
* the key is invalid.
It seems like I have a valid key in both files...what do I need to change?
- Prev by Date: Re: multiple slave zones pointing to same file?
- Next by Date: 9.7.1-P2 managed-keys error
- Previous by thread: multiple slave zones pointing to same file?
- Next by thread: Re: rndc.key vs. rndc.conf