Re: synchronization between maste and slave no working

Yunfeng Xu wrote:
Hi, all

I tried to add one A record on the master, but the slave did not get the new record.

my slave settting is :

zone "mydomain.com.cn <http://mydomain.com.cn>" IN {
type slave;
file "mydomain.com.cn.zone";
masters {10.69.3.1;};
};

10.69.3.1 is my master ip. bind version is bind-9.3.6-4.P1.el5_4.2.

I guess I may lack some settings. Can anyone give me some advise?

Many thanks
hywl51

What is shown in the server's logs?

  • Re: Replikations Frage
    ... vom Master auf den Slave kopiert hast und dabei die Permissions auf ... Die Datenbanken auf den Slave Server laufen ohne Probleme. ... # If you want to know which options a program support, ...
    (de.comp.datenbanken.mysql)
  • Re: When caveman Uhg invented fire
    ... be a business owner. ... But even the smallest "ownership" makes one a slave. ... Any "slave" can become the master. ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: One-sided authentication for small micros?
    ... The master has a lookup table of all 'known' slave id's. ... This would reset all the slave keys to their lookup values. ... decides that it is a valid slave and starts to communicate with the slave. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: FIXMBR redux
    ... William, I did the best I could for you under the circumstances and I did ... >> "To remove the recovery console, delete the cmdcons folder from the root ... > drive as Master and formatted it anew, as Active and Primary, ... I then jumpered it as Slave, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Buffered IO and pipes
    ... master with as little waiting around as possible, ... when another slave would actually be ready to write. ... create a 64kB shared memory buffer for every ... "X" to the slave's pipe. ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)