Re: Side-effects of edns-udp-size 512
- From: Doug Barton <dougb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 16:20:30 -0700
On 05/03/10 09:34, Ray Van Dolson wrote:
I believe having edns-udp-size set at 512 gives us maximum
compatibility with anything out there behind a broken firewall, etc,
though we should look at removing the limit at some point in the future
Doing this will simply perpetuate the problem, not solve it.
... and that's just a little bit of history repeating.
Improve the effectiveness of your Internet presence with
a domain name makeover! http://SupersetSolutions.com/
- Prev by Date: Re: problem with domain and sub-domain configuration
- Next by Date: Re: Side-effects of edns-udp-size 512
- Previous by thread: Re: Side-effects of edns-udp-size 512
- Next by thread: Re: Side-effects of edns-udp-size 512