Re: ISC BIND 9.7.0b1 is now available
- From: Evan Hunt <each@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 18:47:56 +0000
Is it serious? The file managed-keys.bind looks normal.
It's concerning. How many 5011-maintained zones are you running? Can I
see your managed-keys.bind file?
I would expect the result of this to be that keys are not properly updated
in managed-keys.bind until the problem with committing to the journal has
gone away. If it persists for more than one or two events, restart named.
If that doesn't fix it, delete managed-keys.bind.jnl and restart named
I don't know how the journal's serial number would have gotten out of sync
like that. I'll have to look closer.
Evan Hunt -- each@xxxxxxx
Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.
- Prev by Date: Re: Feature request - disable internal recursion cache
- Next by Date: Re: multiple internal views not working
- Previous by thread: Re: ISC BIND 9.7.0b1 is now available
- Next by thread: multiple internal views not working