Re: Cross platform threads with mingw pthreads-win32 & linux pthreads

On Dec 6, 1:17 pm, Khookie <chris.k...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone

In some near future, I'm going to have to write threaded code that can
build across multiple platforms, so I was wondering what were people's
experiences with mingw pthreads-win32?

Is it fairly reliable, or should I just use the Microsoft thread
libraries and a bunch of #ifdefs?

Cheers

Chris

PS. As far as I know, pthreads-win32 is a wrapper for the MS
libraries, so there are probably some CPU cycles lost there - I'm not
looking for blistering performance on the Windows platform. However,
I'm after performance on the Linux platform, so I'm more predisposed
to pthreads at the moment.

Hi
I love the way you are trying in your programming work and i really
want you to use this opportunity to introduce yourself to an online
company where you can get instant assistance in all ways with this
extend you have gone. There you meet alots of programmers in all
fields of knowlegde applying for jobs by signing up free of charge,i
expected you to join them because i saw so many you are far better
than collecting contract project on daily basis. Here's the site,
http://www.getafreelancer.com/affiliates/ref.php?u=diksa&l=http://www.getafreelancer.com/projects/PHP-ASP/selling-using-text-message-sms.html

.