Re: WIndows XP driver for Panasonic KX-P3124 dot matrix printer available?
- From: Jerry <jerry_maple@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 08:10:13 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 29, 8:06 pm, Balgert <David.Lobbest...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I need a driver for Windows XP for the Panasonic KX-P3124 dot matrix
printer that can access the internal fonts. The stock driver in
Windows XP works but prints very S-L-O-W-L-Y as it does not access
internal fonts (to my knowledge) and prints text as graphics.
Are you using the printer fonts in your documents? When you choose a
font for your document, the Printer fonts will have a little graphic
representation of a printer in front of them, the Windows fonts will
have a TT (for TrueType)graphic in front of them.
- Prev by Date: Re: How does the printer choose which black ink to use when it has pigment and dye based black ??
- Next by Date: Re: can windows 98 print to Brother HL-4070 CDW
- Previous by thread: WIndows XP driver for Panasonic KX-P3124 dot matrix printer available?
- Next by thread: advice: hp 5610