Re: Printing to NON inject printable CDs and DVDs
- From: Jerry <jerry_maple@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 15:01:43 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 24, 8:39 pm, "Rod Speed" <rod.speed....@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I want to be able to print to *NON* inkjet printable CDs and DVDs.
Has anyone seen anyone offering ink thats similar to whats in a Sharpie etc ?
If you plan on doing a LOT of printing to CDs and DVDs, Casio makes a
standalone thermal-transfer disc printer, model number CW-L300. Near
as I can tell from a quick look, prints to standard discs, not
printable discs. Text and small graphics only.
Lot of money to spend on a single-application printer though.
- Prev by Date: Re: Which multi function printer?
- Next by Date: Re: Which multi function printer?
- Previous by thread: Problem with K-M 5430 DL networked printer
- Next by thread: Re: Canon Innovates