Re: Canon Pixma IP4500
- From: "DanG" <nospam@xxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:30:07 -0700
"ac" <lightningfast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Thanks to everyone for their replies and I think I will have a go at
filling carts for my new IP4500. From what I can gather sealing the
filling hole after the fill can be a problem. I've read that silicone is
quite good. Can anyone confirm this?
The compatible tanks generally have a fill hole already in them. Silicone
plugs are also available from most sellers. For sealing the OEM tanks,
silicone is good, some folks also use a steel set screw.
- Prev by Date: Re: Laserjet 4000 printing too far down the page
- Next by Date: Re: Canon Pixma IP4500
- Previous by thread: Re: Canon Pixma IP4500
- Next by thread: Re: Canon Pixma IP4500