Re: Lexmark 2470 ink yield?

"Pete" <Pete@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:6gk6i.30464$Um6.29016@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Does anyone have experience with this (low end) machine?
It will not be hooked up to a computer.
Question: about how many pages do I get per cartridge? (it only has ONE
cartrige)?
Any general comments?
It has not arrived.

A quick Google search did not turn up any yield information, but a few tidbits:
- The included cartridge is a "starter" cartridge.
- It has only a color cartridge, it prints black by mixing color.

Regards,
Bob Headrick, MS MVP Printing/Imaging

  • Re: Lexmark doesnt print color
    ... both the black and color cartridges to Walgreens Drug Store refill service. ... his color cartridge does not output any color. ... Walgreens for a refund and buy a new Lexmark cartridge. ...
    (comp.periphs.printers)
  • Re: Lexmark doesnt print color
    ... Walgreens' refilling service should test the cartridge ... his color cartridge does not output any color. ...
    (comp.periphs.printers)
  • Re: why does my MS Word print ugly yellow labels, not black?
    ... the ink cartridge manufacturer puts on the ink heads, ... > the color cartridge was just changed, and I can't find a way to change ... >> and you are low on one color of ink in your color cartridge. ... >>> to black, in the labels section, it is all set to black. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Full on rant (venting)
    ... So it refuses to print out fax due to color cartridge being empty. ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • Re: Lexmark doesnt print color
    ... The problem was fixed by replacing the color cartridge with a new Lexmark one. ... Either the cartridge was too far gone, or Walgreens killed it when they tried to ... out of the cartridge placing a paper towel at the cartridge ink exit. ...
    (comp.periphs.printers)