Re: Epson Class Action Settlement

"Craig" <wpyr@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ufP_h.414643$5j1.295419@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Kevin" <webman6@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote...

Does anyone know when, if ever, Epson is going to be letting us all know
when we can use our settlement awards? I've got $135 coming to me and I
would like to use it before I get too old to remember I have it.

Good point. I see the deadline for submissions ended about 6 months ago
so we should be due for a response soon...

Craig

We were supposed to be getting our settlement payments this past fall. Some
legal wrangling has now put the payoff date in limbo. Most parties to the
suit (that's us consumers) will be contacted by email when the payments are
finally ready for us. I was just wondering if anyone has heard anything
about the case.

.