API for auto wan detection
- From: manish.jamwal@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 08:56:45 -0000
I am new to vxWorks. I am facing the problem in implementing the "auto
wan detection" in router using vxWorks as O.S.
Is there any API, which can be used for this purpose.
The scenario is such:
if we r running dhcp server/pppoe server/pptp server on wan side . API
should detect it.
Please reply soon, waiting for some constructive response.
- Prev by Date: Re: Any other memory leak detection tools in Vxworks
- Next by Date: valloc has failed even though memory is availible
- Previous by thread: boot loader hangs after loading image?
- Next by thread: valloc has failed even though memory is availible