how to get debug messages in nucleus os?

Hello,
I'm using NucleusPlus OS for OMAP5910 based board. Code Composer
Studio(CCS) is the development IDE.
After some changes we have managed to bring up Nucleus on our board.
But i cannot see the printfs (debug messages) in the CCS (there is no
separate serial debug port, jtag has to be used). Can anybody give me
any pointers on how i can enable debug messages? I am virtually new to
Nucleus OS development.

Any pointers will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Indro

  • how to get debug messages in nucleus os?
    ... Studiois the development IDE. ... After some changes we have managed to bring up Nucleus on our board. ... But i cannot see the printfs (debug messages) in the CCS (there is no ... Any pointers will be highly appreciated. ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • how to get debug messages in nucleus os?
    ... Studiois the development IDE. ... After some changes we have managed to bring up Nucleus on our board. ... But i cannot see the printfs (debug messages) in the CCS (there is no ... Any pointers will be highly appreciated. ...
    (comp.realtime)