Re: [9fans] usbuhci bug
- From: quanstro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (erik quanstrom)
- Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 20:12:26 GMT
On Thu Sep 1 16:08:21 EDT 2011, paurea@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Thu, Sep 1, 2011 at 6:35 PM, erik quanstrom <quanstro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
5. try to slay and restart usb/serial ... no joy there.
i should have been more clear. restarting usb/serial worked
fine. the interrupt problem didn't go away.
Hmm, but the old usb/serial dies/is killed?. Because it is a very
different problem (in one case it
is most probably a serial problem in the other it is an ehci problem
Another question is, the fail read is because the serial is unplugged
or a hardware
it is a hardware issued error. the serial was in the same state overnight.
it was also interesting that unplugging the serial dongle didn't fix the
interrupt problem either.
- Prev by Date: Re: [9fans] usbuhci bug
- Next by Date: Re: [9fans] usb ohci testing
- Previous by thread: Re: [9fans] usbuhci bug