Re: How to ignore laptop's LCD display?
- From: "Fred J. Tydeman" <tydeman.consulting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 16:54:45 +0000 (UTC)
On Sun, 18 Sep 2011 00:02:16 UTC, Rich Wonneberger <Turtil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If you power up the laptop with the top closed doesn't it use the
Do you have a docking bay? Same idea.
If the power button is not external, power it up then shut the top?
Using a docking bay and the lid closed, after eCS boots, the external
monitor is black (which is different than no signal - which my monitor
tells me about). When I open the lid, I get a display on the monitor.
When I close the lid, the monitor goes black.
When I do get a display, it is a subset of full screen (which can be panned).
Fred J. Tydeman Tydeman Consulting
tydeman@xxxxxxxxx Testing, numerics, programming
+1 (775) 358-9748 Vice-chair of PL22.11 (ANSI "C")
Sample C99+FPCE tests: http://www.tybor.com
Savers sleep well, investors eat well, spenders work forever.
- Prev by Date: Re: How to ignore laptop's LCD display?
- Next by Date: Re: How to ignore laptop's LCD display?
- Previous by thread: Re: How to ignore laptop's LCD display?