Adding SCSI card + CDROM + Tape drive

Hi,

I have added Tekram SCSI host card to existing OS/2(V3) installation Before I had IDE HD + IDE CD-rom. Now I have SCSI Sony CDU-415 and Seagate Tape drive (removed IDE cd, IDE hd still remains). What modifications does this setup need in Config.sys? Only modification I have made now is adding BASEDEV=TMSCSIW.ADD /V to config.sys What else do I need to remove/add there to get these working?

Tero

  • Re: Adding SCSI card + CDROM + Tape drive
    ... Before I had IDE HD + IDE CD-rom. ... Now I have SCSI Sony CDU-415 and Seagate Tape drive (removed IDE cd, ... Most of the Tekram controllers will work fine with the generic Symbios drivers SYM8XX.ADD. ...
    (comp.os.os2.setup.storage)
  • Re: Adding SCSI card + CDROM + Tape drive
    ... Before I had IDE HD + IDE CD-rom. ... Now I have SCSI Sony CDU-415 and Seagate Tape drive (removed IDE cd, ... It may need a driver of its own too. ...
    (comp.os.os2.setup.storage)