Adding SCSI card + CDROM + Tape drive
- From: Tero Kaarlela <tero.kaarlela@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 08:03:16 GMT
I have added Tekram SCSI host card to existing OS/2(V3) installation Before I had IDE HD + IDE CD-rom. Now I have SCSI Sony CDU-415 and Seagate Tape drive (removed IDE cd, IDE hd still remains). What modifications does this setup need in Config.sys? Only modification I have made now is adding BASEDEV=TMSCSIW.ADD /V to config.sys What else do I need to remove/add there to get these working?
- Prev by Date: Re: PCI USB Card question
- Next by Date: Re: PCI USB Card question
- Previous by thread: PCI USB Card question
- Next by thread: Re: Adding SCSI card + CDROM + Tape drive