Re: Networking a printer through a router

In <1121099892.188826.227590@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 07/11/2005
at 09:38 AM, pacgeo@xxxxxxxxx said:

>That's funny. Why would they label their other printers in the
>Markvisions setup menu Optra K,....etc. and not Optra R? Go figure.

It always baffled me too -- I eventually decided there were about 15
different printers for Lexmark, IBM and I think Dell and some other
company -- that used the same printer engine, with basically, bolt-on
additions for different uses -- and the easiest way to deal with it from
the Lexmark service view, was to lump them together as the 4049 for
support.

.