Re: Remote debuging?
- From: Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz <spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 16:31:55 -0400
In <4e45172c$0$6636$9b4e6d93@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, on
at 02:06 PM, Marcel Müller <news.5.maazl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
This is not supported by OS/2 since it must be FAT16.
DUMPFS is already long in the tooth.
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz, SysProg and JOAT <http://patriot.net/~shmuel>
Unsolicited bulk E-mail subject to legal action. I reserve the
right to publicly post or ridicule any abusive E-mail. Reply to
domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+news to contact me. Do not
reply to spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Prev by Date: Re: Remote debuging?
- Next by Date: Re: Remote debuging?
- Previous by thread: Re: Remote debuging?
- Next by thread: Re: Remote debuging?