ANNOUNCE: Release 1 of the DJGPP port of GNU binutils 2.17 uploaded.
- From: Juan Manuel Guerrero <juan.guerrero@xxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 16:44:53 +0100
This is release 1 of the binaries and libraries of the port of GNU binutils to MSDOS/DJGPP.
- Only the beta binary and library packages have been updated. Both products
have been configured and compiled from scratch and out-of-the-box using
bnu217s.zip provided by Gordon Schumacher some time ago.
- The binaries have been stripped but *not* compressed with upx. As usual,
the libraries have not been stripped at all.
This release has been produced using stock djdev204.zip, bnu217b.zip and
gcc423b.zip, as can be downloaded from any ftp.delorie.com mirror, on a WinXP
system. Please note that I have no longer access to a system with short file
names, so I cannot test if it works without LFN support.
The DJGPP 2.04 binaries can be downloaded from ftp.delorie.com and mirrors as
binutils 2.17 binaries linker scripts, info and man format documentation:
binutils 2.17 header, libraries, info and man format documentation:
Send suggestions and bug reports concerning the DJGPP port to
comp.os.msdos.djgpp or <djgpp@xxxxxxxxxxx>.
Guerrero, Juan Manuel <juan.guerrero@xxxxxx>
- Prev by Date: Re: /beta/bnu217b.zip won't work in pure DOS (UPX bug??)
- Next by Date: Re: lpr for djgpp?
- Previous by thread: /beta/bnu217b.zip won't work in pure DOS (UPX bug??)
- Next by thread: Re: ANNOUNCE: Release 1 of the DJGPP port of GNU binutils 2.17 uploaded.