Expanded from is not what I am expecting

Hello,

I have two servers that I am using right now.

"web" server has its sendmail version 8.14.1 running. It has its dns
pointing to the "dns" server. The hostname of "web" is
web.something.com. The hostname of "dns" is dns.something.com.

When I am using mutt to send an email from "web", I am getting the
error of "Error sending message, child exited 67 (User unknown.)".